Through the expansion of our brand and development of our products, we hope to destroy the horrible stigmas that surround mental health conditions. If you find that you or a friend is in a dark place, please seek help.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
If you feel that you or a friend is in danger or has thoughts of harming themselves or others, you should immediately call the number provided above, 911, or go to the nearest emergency room.
How to Help
Reach out to family, to friends, start conversations, and most importantly, be honest with yourself and your companions. You are not at fault for any mental illness you may possess, and although it may be scary to seek help, the outcome could be lifesaving.
- Nearly 60% of adults with a mental illness did not receive mental health services in the previous year
Mental Health: By the Numbers
- – 1 in 5 adults in America experience a mental illness
- – Nearly 1 in 25 (10 million) adults in America live with a serious mental illness
- – 6.9% (16 million) of American adults live with major depression
- –18.1% (42 million) of American adults live with anxiety disorders
- – 90% of those who die by suicide have an underlying mental illness. Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
For more information, please visit nami.org, where you can find important resources for identifying, treating, and living with mental health conditions.
Learn more, seek help, start conversations, provide confidence to those in need, and together, we can destroy the harmful stigmas present in our world.
Information and statistics taken from NAMI.org. Please visit their site for more info!